- 3x3Hustle is Australia’s only 3×3 basketball competition framework endorsed by Basketball Australia and FIBA and is the official pathway to representing Australian in International Events.
- Street Hustle, where your ‘Journey Begins’ welcome to all!
- Urban Hustle, where you will ‘Get Serious’ and play against the best teams in your State or Territory;
- Big Hustle is your ‘Pathway to Greatness’, where your team will play the best teams in Australia;
- Pro Hustle, is for the open age Professional players. Pro Hustle is a series of Tournaments, with big prize money & invitation to FIBA World Challenger events up for grabs.
- The rules of the game are very similar to the normal basketball rules.
- For 3×3 specific rules go to https://fiba3x3.com/docs/FIBA-3×3-Basketball-Rules-2016.pdf
- Men, Women, Masters, Boys and Girls. All-Abilities
- Yes, Children can play in Street Hustle, Urban Hustle and Big Hustle.
- Events will have age group-based categories. For example; U12, U14, U16 and U18
- Every player is required to purchase a 3x3Hustle Pass and create a FIBA 3×3 Profile (https://play.fiba3x3.com/)
- It’s your gateway to 3x3Hustle. A Gamified Sports experience.
- It is customised to show your 3×3 Profile.
- Provides push notifications to you about upcoming 3x3Hustle events, as well as NBL games, competitions activations, discounts on merchandise and giveaways!
There is a global player account for 3×3, registered with FIBA (International Basketball Federation).
It does not cost anything, and it comes with many benefits.
With this profile you can:
Yes, you still need to register to play.
If you are less than 13 years old, you will therefore receive a specific user profile which allows you to remain anonymous, meaning that no Personal Data from you will be collected. Instead of the Registration Data required when registering for a standard profile, the only information requested (and allow) players provide is the following:
- Unique nickname
- Country and city of residence
The FIBA 3×3 Individual World Ranking is calculated based on the 9 best results in FIBA-endorsed events played in the last 12 months. The number of points earned by a player at an event depends on:
The event’s importance in the competition network (ranking colour).
- His/her team’s final standings
- His/her team’s pools/league results
- The player’s individual scoring performance (when recorded)
- All 3x3Hustle Events are registered at www.3x3hustle.com
- So long as you have your 3x3Hustle Pass and Uniform, you can play in ANY Street Hustle in Australia!
- For 3x3Hustle Events, you must wear the official 3x3Hustle Playing Kit.
- You can make it to the Olympics!
- For Open Men and Open Women teams, yes, it is possible to become a professional 3×3 Player.
- Yes. If you are already a qualified basketball referee you are one step ahead of the field.
- There are slight rule variations – https://fiba3x3.com/en/rules.html
- Tournament and Event organizers are always looking for referees.